San Diego Legal Services for Employees
Your Employee Rights Are Protected
Not every employer abides by the federal, state, or local laws that protect San Diego employees. AMartin Law, we know that when an employer acts out of accordance with the law, you can feel angry, frustrated, or humiliated. Do not let your current or former employer in San Diego add insult to injury by getting away with it.
When your employer breaks the law, you are entitled to legal recourse that can include pursuing damages and other remedies. AMartin Law has won millions for employees levying employment lawsuits. If your case affects more people than you, we also have experience fighting class-action lawsuits. We can help you ensure employers are held accountable for mistreating their employees.
Contact us online or call us at (619) 268-6585 for a free initial consultation of your case.
Our Employment Law Practice Areas
- Wage and hour disputes - If your employer skirting minimum wage or otherwise engaging in wage theft, we can help you get the pay you are owed. This also includes issues regarding unpaid wages and missed meal breaks or rest breaks.
- Misclassifications - Employers will sometimes misclassify employees as independent contracts to save money. If this sounds like you, reach out to our attorneys right away.
- Wrongful termination - Even though California is an at-will state, employers can still commit acts of wrongful termination. Our lawyers can help if you have been fired in violation of public policy or an existing contract.
- Sexual harassment - We represent individuals subjected to this form of sex-based employment discrimination. Reach out to us if you have experienced harassment from a supervisor, co-worker, or customer.
- Discrimination - Despite the many protections against discrimination in California, this is still a pervasive issue in the workplace. We can work with you if you have been subjected to any form of work discrimination.
- Employment contracts - Our employment lawyers can represent you if you believe your employer has violated an existing contract.
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - You have a right to medical leave while preserving your job. If you have been subjected to retaliation or a wrongful firing for taking FMLA leave, reach out to us right away.
Clients come to AMartin Law whether they have separated or are currently employed by the party they intend to sue. Whatever your working relationship with the company, when you identify an employment law violation, contact an attorney immediately.
Reach Out to AMartin Law Today
Your window to file a lawsuit against your current or former employer is dependent upon the nature of abuse you endured. Some employment-related legal claims have only a few months before your right to challenge an employer expires. Employers anticipating a lawsuit may even leverage this time limit by presenting evidence showing your right to sue has long elapsed. This is all the more reason to call an experienced attorney today.
Contact AMartin Law or call us at (619) 268-6585 if you think you have an employment law complaint. Our free consultation can help you understand your options.
Read Our Blogs
Read About Us
Contact Us Today